Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I feel like crying, i feel like dying.
I'm feeling ignored by other people.
I wanna live like last year.
Although many things happen last year but i feel happy, don't know why.
I think if one day i really leave this world, no one will ever realize me.
No one will ever miss me.
No one will ever love me.
No one will ever hope to see me.
Other people has their own people to love,
but i at the other hand, have to love those who has their own people to love.
If one day you don't see me anymore.
Well, nothing weird about that.
If one day you see me as another person.
Well, who won't change after all those sad stuffs in my head.
I wanna hurt myself!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't take it no more.
I can't seem to find any other way to make me feel better.
Argh~!
I hate my life!!!! I hate myself!!!! I hate evrything!!!!
I wanna wanna wanna hurt myself!!!! Grr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment