Sunday, May 30, 2010

My wish is to say 'Goodbye'.

Today's topic of the day is 'My wish is to say Goodbye'. From the title, i think you can figure out what situation am i in now hei? Well, yeah! My life now is like really suckish. It's not because i feel unhappy that i have to leave my friends and take off to sri aman to have my competition, as a matter a fact, i really wish i could go there faster. I don't know why these days my mind is all about leaving here as fast as possible, maybe because i feel unhappy. Many things happen these days like usual. Nothing new about my life, though.== I found out many of my bestfriends are having their own 'partner' already, as for me i'm still stuck SINGLE. It's not that i'm jealous but it's just that i feel left out. I feel lonely. I feel sad. Now, when i have any problems, i can't seem to find the right person to listen to my problems. Well, you know why? Cause most of my friends are busy with their own lives and i don't wanna bother them. And there's something which i am super PISSED about but i don't wanna say it out. I just wanna let that person know that I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE LIKE ME, that's all. If u find it so hard to listen to my advises then i'm fine with it. The person that is going to suffer from sadness is definately not me and it will also not going to be me helping you with your problems or all sort of bullshits. So, that is the freaking reason why i wanna leave as fast as possible. I HATE THIS PLACE! I wanna go some place else where i can loosen my mind and put those annoying stuffs behind me. I also want to leave this place because i feel that this place is just full of LIES. I feel so miserable and annoyed living here. I'm sick with all of this bullshit. People say i'm not trustworthy, well look in the mirror people, you guys aren't that perfect either. Zz.

No comments:

Post a Comment